Gypsum Sound Veils
You are invited to the wedding of Guy Moroney and Matilda Sievert.
A lot goes into a wedding. A lot of money, a lot of planning, and a lot of stress. A great deal has to go according to plan for that big day to be a success. It makes sense that, from time to time, things go wrong. The bride (or groom) is running late, Uncle Barry has a few too many drinks, or there’s virulent bout of food poisoning at the reception.
Gypsum Sound Veils is a collection of stories that document the marriage of two lovebirds tying the knot in the fictional St Thomas the Apostle church in Sacramento, California, USA. Will their big day be a happy one? Will things go according to plan? You’ll have to read on to find out, though knowing the authors who have written these tales, it stands to reason that there might be some bumps in the road.
- Evi Tcaniks - The Night Before
- Robert Petyo - What'll It Be?
- Susan E. Abramski - Here Come the Bribed
- Clovis Hazeldine - Blow, Hard.
- Leilani Ahia - In a Mirror, Darkly
- David Turnbull - Detective Ravello and the Case of the Unreliable Witness
- Fernando Medici - Wedding Locks
- H. A. Eugene - There is a Sound and a Secret
- Hugh McStay - The Grand Hotel
- Robert Allen Lupton - Service Interruptus
- Martin Alvarez - Absence
- Morrison - Shameless Indignity
- David Talon - Danse Macabre
- Radar DeBoard - Wedding Cake and a Murder Plot
- Regina Kenney - Spinning